Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Welcome Lounge › Hello MG World › Reply To: Hello MG World
-
Community Member
MemberHi Mary, welcome to the MG forums!
I’m Sarah, a columnist and moderator here. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.
I really admire how you’re navigating this new chapter of your life, especially your determination to keep dancing and doing the things you love while learning to adapt to MG. I’m glad you were able to get a diagnosis and start treatment, and I hope you’re finding ways to make this journey a little easier.
What really stood out to me in your introduction was your perspective on MG being part of your life without defining who you are. I think that’s such a meaningful way to approach the challenges that come with this condition, and your words genuinely brought a smile to my face.
I hope you’ll find this community a welcoming space to share your experiences, connect with others, and feel understood. You have so much to contribute, and I’m really looking forward to getting to know you better!