Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › What does “palliative care” mean to you? › Reply To: What does “palliative care” mean to you?

  • Community Member

    Member

    I am in the same boat as many of the folks here. I’d always associated it with end of life and hospice care. It wasn’t until another member here in our forums brought it up. I figured with as much research as I have done and work that I have done in the forums and as a columnist for MGN for 4.5 years, I would have come across it before now.

    I think when it comes to finding ways to get help, any resource available to us should be one that’s considered. Especially something as (probably) under utilized as palliative care. It’s something I am definitely looking into if for no other reason than to share it here.