Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Vyvgart Hytrulo Infusions Wearing Off? › Reply To: Vyvgart Hytrulo Infusions Wearing Off?

  • Community Member

    Member

    I have been getting my IVIG through Ameripharm Specialty pharmacy for the last year. Ameripharm got my infusions covered by a grant for 2025 and was just approved for 2026 as well, and guess what…they said that I would be covered if I switched to Vyvgart Hytrulo as well! This is a great specialty pharmacy. I am on Medicare and have a Plan F for A and B and my part D is through Wellcare, but I don’t really think it matters because of the grant who the Plan D is with. By the way, once I am billed in January and it is paid for by the grant, I reach my maximum out of packet for the upcoming year and no longer have to pay for any of my prescriptions!

    1-877-778-0318 I would give them a call. Best customer service I have EVER encountered, bar none!