• Community Member

    Member

    Update –

    Service connection for gMG was granted with 100% Disability rating. Back pay to Dec of 2022.

    Got 70% for gMG and a variety of other percentages well over the 100%. Received back pay and just got my monthly payment.

    It has been a long haul. Filed my first claim in 2019 when I was diagnosed but didn’t get back pay to that date because I did not Appeal within one year after this filing. My next Appeal was in Dec 2022 so I got back pay to that date.

    I couldn’t have gotten this far without Us hiring a Vet law firm that pulled everything together. The Nexus letter made the difference, although the Appeal that the law firm submitted brought to the attention of the appeal board did not approopriately review my Appeal submitted in Dec 2020 as they did not concede “more likely than not”. 🙂

    Scott