Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Dr. Megan the Prednisone Pharmacist and Nutranize product › Reply To: Dr. Megan the Prednisone Pharmacist and Nutranize product

  • Community Member

    Member

    I take a very mild low dose magnesium every day. I’m always low on magnesium in my blood work. I seem to be ok with it at this time but you never know with mg.

    I soaked my feet in epson salt once. It felt so good but it put me in bed for 3 days. So that’s a no no for me. As well as some protein drinks. Too much magnesium. Everyone is different. Our bodies react differently and what one can tolerate, another cannot. Anything you do as far as introducing something new, I would do very slowly and with caution. Watch how your body reacts. You know your body better than anyone else. Listen to it.