Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Additional Resources › Knowing what you know now, what is one thing you would tell your newly diagnosed self? › Reply To: Knowing what you know now, what is one thing you would tell your newly diagnosed self?

  • Community Member

    Member

    My response would be hang on. It’s gonna be a wild ride. Let your neurologist know everything about how you feel so they can adjust your treatment accordingly. MG is not a fun ride, but yet a matter of finding something that works for you. They very close attention to what your body is telling you I do not push yourself because you will not win. Learn to reduce stress in your life and just enjoy the simple things. There will be days that you may be able to achieve goals that help for, but you will have more days Where you’re just can’t accomplish much and learned to accept it. That was a very hard one for me and I spent many days crying because I was unable to do the things that I used to. You have to learn your boundaries.do