Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Question on experience with Vyvgart, , Rystiggo, or Imaavy treatments › Reply To: Question on experience with Vyvgart, , Rystiggo, or Imaavy treatments

  • Community Member

    Member

    I started Vyvgart mid December 2024 and ended mid January 2025. It worked great but I was in bad shape. Couldn’t chew long without giving out, couldn’t talk for long without my voice giving out. I would get so tired, I couldn’t do much of anything. After the first infusion, just about all my symptoms were gone. I went about 2-1/2 months and I was getting some symptom back so the dr ordered another round. I couldn’t see as much difference as the first round but I wasn’t in as bad shape as the first one. I go see my dr on the 22nd of July and he will probably order another round. It works well with me but I’m still on Pyridostigmine 60mg 3x day and prednisone 5mg once a day. I really want to get off of that but Dr said I needed to keep taking it. I was diagnosed with GMG June 2024. Hope this helps.