Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Additional Resources › How would you describe what having MG is like? › Reply To: How would you describe what having MG is like?
-
Community Member
MemberIt’s a day where anything is possible. Unfortunately, most of the possibilities are not good. When will the double vision hit, how long will my legs hold me up, will I be able to swallow my dinner, why did that shower exhaust me, and so many more. These are my days. Most people don’t understand and it’s not really their fault. They can’t imagine. And some doctors don’t believe you, telling you that you shouldn’t feel so badly. More autoimmune disorders arise. MG doesn’t like to be alone, but doesn’t play fair with the others. But I keep on going. Thirty four years now. I depend on my family. I try to find humor, because laughter helps. Somehow, God gets me through these days! Without that faith, I would be lost!