Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › What’s the biggest MG myth you’ve had to bust? › Reply To: What’s the biggest MG myth you’ve had to bust?

  • Community Member

    Member

    I’m tired of this attitude from so many people.Even people whom I’ve met for the first time will give advice on how to get better with natural remedies, exercise etc. worse of all are those who say “have faith God will heal you.” I’m on a myasthenia Gravis WhatsApp support group in my country. This is where I see the most references to God curing us and getting us into remission. I don’t Think that such people realise the import of such statements. It’s as if we’re ill because we have no faith. I saw a lot of this when my wife and I were hospitalized with covid. People died. And it had nothing to do with their lack of faith. Awareness of Myasthenia Gravis is terribly lacking beginning with the medical fraternity.