Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Vyvgart Hytrulo Infusions Wearing Off? › Reply To: Vyvgart Hytrulo Infusions Wearing Off?
-
Community Member
MemberThis Reply is to original poster. Problem with Reply button on other msgs.
I’ve been on Vyvgart Hytrulo INJ for over 2 years, prior to that I was on the Infusion Vyvgart for nearly 2 years and initially on IVIG infusions for 2 years. My break time between Vyvgart H injection set (4 weeks, 1 inj./week) is only 1 week. Vyvgart Hytrulo was initially wonderful and eliminated all MG symptoms on this 1 week break schedule. I asked to see if a 2 week break period would work for me. I tried this for 2 cycles and realized that I could not have injections of any longer break duration than 1 week. MG Symptoms were so much worse during the 2nd break week than what I had experience prior to taking Vyvgart. Now, over a 2nd year with Vyvgart Hytrulo, I am finding that I’m experiencing minor MG Symptoms with Facial/Oral & overall Muscle weakness to the point that I have resumed taking Mestinon and occasionally 10 mg. Prednisone on particularly bad days during the Break Week and often until the 2nd Vyvgart Inj week.
So, for now I’m staying on the 1 week Break Week between injections and that seems to work best for me. Hope you fare well with your treatment.
greynold99