Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Mental Health and Self-Care › Do you participate in or attend support groups? › Reply To: Do you participate in or attend support groups?

  • Community Member

    Member

    I have a vision problem and can’t read the light gray colored text on your web pages. The color should be BLACK and have adjustable “weight”, i.e. thickness of letters. Additionally, I need different fonts and adjustable sizes. This would include serif and non-serif font types.

    I also notice when the pages are zoomed some text overwrites page elements. You can adapt pages to different device’s screens using Responsive Web Design (RWD). Only use its simplest library features for this site.

    There exist addon page markup libraries that offer accessibility and RWD features and are open source, include the written source code, and are free to use on all websites.

    Visit Wikipedia article : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsive_web_design

    Search : “website accessibility features libraries open source”

    You can find persons who will volunteer to help giving this website professional appearance just to make a reputation or a sense of helping your efforts. Check with your local Community Colleges. You could post letter sized ads at the College or take some courses yourself.

    I’m not suited to creative web projects as I’m a systems level programmer since 1972.

    –JSW