Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › What is one thing you have difficulty with that you took for granted before you had MG? › Reply To: What is one thing you have difficulty with that you took for granted before you had MG?
-
Community Member
MemberMichael, you are SO right. My helper came today to do some things for me, like drive me to places I need to go. I can’t drive anymore. So, I rode in the car for 10 minutes, walked 50 feet into the store. Shopped for 20 minutes. She loaded the groceries into the car and drove me home. By the time I got back into my apartment building I was too wasted to even walk to my apartment.
The thing is this. I was diagnosed 10+ years ago and have been pretty much able to do almost anything within reason. Not anymore. Welcome to the club Boyo!!!!