Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Experience with first Vyvgart treatment – is this normal? › Reply To: Experience with first Vyvgart treatment – is this normal?

  • Community Member

    Member

    Hytrulo, I was curious is anyone currently doing Hytrulo 1 week on and 1 week off. I was on 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off for about 1 year but about 2.5 weeks after last injection i was having strength drop and was have a lot of symptoms. I have 2 neurologist’s helping me over the past few years from Ventilator to really struggling to get my MG under control. Currently i am 15mg prednisone daily, 1000mg of CellCept, Pyridostigmine 90mg every 4-6 hours my very own MG cocktail, Hytrulo 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I am still struggling during my 2 weeks off hytrulo. I am asking about 1 week on and 1 week off i think i will be able to maintain level that way. I am curious if anyone is doing that. vvygart wont confirm or deny some people are doing it since it is not directed by MFG. so just curios … Thanks for help