Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Losing balance › Reply To: Losing balance
-
Community Member
MemberI have had MG all my life, now 74. I was also diagnosed with MS. I’m just an M&M girl! 😊 Balance issues have always been there. When my husband and I walk in a mall he tends to hang on to me because, not realizing it, I tend to drift away from him while walking. If he doesn’t, then he has to reach out and pull me back. Going around corners, if I don’t hang on to the wall, I just keep on turning. 🤸♂️ You really need to keep a good amount of humor at things that happen. We can’t change what we have but we can fight as much as we can in not letting it rule our happiness. Take care to all with MG and/or MS.