Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › What is one thing you have difficulty with that you took for granted before you had MG? › Reply To: What is one thing you have difficulty with that you took for granted before you had MG?
-
Community Member
MemberBeing spontaneous! I was always ready to go out to dinner, a show, a card game at a drop of a dime. At 78, I felt I should choose to do what makes me happy first. Housework, bills, etc could always wait a day or two. But now I have to access my stamina when I get up, see how my eyes are adjusting, shortness of breath, etc before I can plan my day. When I push my limits there is always a price to pay. The physical changes are hard, but the mental pressure on my new way of life is even harder to accept. I’m working on it day by day.