Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Diet, Exercise, and Supplements › Melatonin: Can It Exacerbate Mg Symptoms? › Reply To: Melatonin: Can It Exacerbate Mg Symptoms?
-
Community Member
MemberI wanted to add, that I was taking 5 mg a melatonin. I took it for several months and although I can’t describe the effect to melatonin, it seemed to me that my MG symptoms were getting a little worse. I stopped taking the melatonin about two or three months ago, and I am not noticed any improvement in my ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. I have always been able to fall asleep, but I have not been able to stay asleep. Sometimes I wake up after only one hour and cannot go back to sleep. That was even worth checking the melatonin. And I have not noticed any difference since I stopped taking it. So the only effect that I can see from my taking the melatonin was the cost of the melatonin.