• Community Member

    Member

    Hi Leigh,

    Thank you for writing! I have felt so alone in this loss. The last CPR recert was a pity pass,repetition wasn’t good. In 2016 had switched to nursing home from ob and nurse patients were trying to diagnose me, it was embarrassing to need to walk pushing a wheelchair,to have unstable hospice pt concerned about my balance. Like you eyes wonky, at times couldn’t tell a 3,6,8 apart, breathing was hard at times and talking impossible. When renewal came put license inactive after39 yrs after not finding any jobs I could do,the M.D. said should go to assisted living. I went into a 2 yr depression that was made worse by therapist.

    I have been wondering if any connection to hep B. I failed to sero convert after 2 series. When moved to tx they demanded a 3rd series,still negative. Continued sero neg for 20 yrs when suddenly sero converted. I am triple sero neg to MG but strong mestinon response. Wonder about other healthcare providers experience.

    I am into spinning and knitting but knitting is exhausting and counting stitches is a nightmare,hate frogging or finding I messed up a simple lace…been knitting 45 yrs and losing fluidity is as upsetting as losing my career. Heck,some days too tired to respond to texts or answer phone or carry cat into vet