Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › What kind of vehicle do you use? › Reply To: What kind of vehicle do you use?

  • Community Member

    Member

    I’m not pushing any particular brand .. just commenting. I drive a Hyundai Tucson Limited edition. It has sensors to alert me to blind spots, it has the ability to “drive itself” on the interstate which helps with arm fatigue using cruise control and following distance spacing between cars. The computer “keeps it between the lines” and can turn the front wheels when the road curves to the left or right. The vehicle is easy in and out. Just stay alert.

    I’m sure there are other cars with similar features. Just mentioning what my car has. It helps prevent fatigue on road trips. For out of town trips to the neurologist, I get around 26 mpg (combined city and highway)