Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Your Myasthenia gravis symptom that responds least to treatment › Reply To: Your Myasthenia gravis symptom that responds least to treatment

  • Community Member

    Member

    This is all so familiar to me although my neurologist says I have Myotonic Dystrophy. It has been over 10 years ago since I first started dealing with muscle pain and weakness. Add to that 3 glasses changes in less than a year due to ever increasing double vision, which has hopefully finally stabilized. I must wear eyeglasses with prisms for the double-vision, extreme eye fatigue. I am currently being treated with just Lyrica for my muscle pain. My neurologist who had written several medical journal reports told me there was nothing more she could do other than treat my pain and to come back in 3 years! Right now my biggest problem has been dealing with apathy which combined with depression can make pretty dismal days. Wonderful forum. Nice to know there are others who know how I do feel and feel the same way too.