Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Experience with first Vyvgart treatment – is this normal? › Reply To: Experience with first Vyvgart treatment – is this normal?
-
Community Member
MemberHenry, I hope it’s working for you that fast! If I read the chart correctly from the actual clinical trial as shown on the vyvgart.com website, it looks like the *average* person saw a 2.6 improvement in their ADL score within the first week so it seems possible you could start seeing some changes ruight away.
https://www.vyvgart.com/gmg/about-vyvgart/why-vyvgart#accordion-8e4b482f04-item-8221e0fe45
It may very well be that targeting that particular receptor is exactly what you need and this drug is going to make a big difference for you. I cetainly hope so, you’ve been through a lot!
I don’t know if you’ll find anyone to give you astraight answer to your question. The
Vyvgart people probably can’t for various legal and compliance reasons. Enjoy feeling better regardless!vyvgart.com
Learn about the effectiveness and safety of VYVGART. Please see Important Safety Information.