Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Mestinon and muscle twitching › Reply To: Mestinon and muscle twitching
-
Community Member
Deleted UserI suffer from muscle spasms and have been diagnosed with dystonia. In my case, cannabis has helped alleviate some symptoms, especially muscle spasms and involuntary contractions. Although I continue to follow my doctor’s recommendations for other treatments, adding cannabis to my routine has made a difference in managing the discomfort. I have been using this treatment for 9 days now and I feel positive changes in controlling and reducing muscle spasms. However, it is important to emphasize that this treatment is not for everyone, and consulting a specialist before starting is essential.
If anyone in the UK reads this and is interested, I am using the dystonia medical cannabis treatment from Releaf (a clinic specialized in medical cannabis) and they are doing a great job.