Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Newly Diagnosed › What is your most debilitating symptom? › Reply To: What is your most debilitating symptom?
-
Community Member
MemberHey Sammy.
I’m sorry to hear you are struggling with leg pain. While science hasn’t shown that is MG related, I believe that it is secondary to muscular weakness. I actually have an article being published about it… tomorrow I think.
I also have the breathing difficulties. I know that the environment, my physical activity, and my heart rate all contribute to my shortness of breath. I’m going to link a few columns and articles on these subjects and hopefully you’ll find something that resonates <3 Please keep looking and posting in the forums for support as you work towards better symptom management.
https://forumsstg.myastheniagravisnews.com/columns/accepting-long-covid-19-diagnosis/
https://forumsstg.myastheniagravisnews.com/columns/how-quicksand-elephants-sirens-relate-living-mg/
https://forumsstg.myastheniagravisnews.com/columns/4-environmental-considerations-i-keep-mind-mg/
forumsstg.myastheniagravisnews.com
Accepting a Long COVID-19 Diagnosis – Myasthenia Gravis News
Columnist Shawna Barnes thought she was recovering from COVID-19 a month ago. Now she's been diagnosed with asthma and long COVID-19.
