Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Turmeric Gummy Vitamins: Potential Benefits and Experiences? › Reply To: Turmeric Gummy Vitamins: Potential Benefits and Experiences?

  • Community Member

    Member

    I make turmeric paste a bath enough for a week. Easy boul apropå 60 gram turmeric with at least a teaspoon black oeoper with a few cups of water sometimes I need to add more water. It should boul together like a think paste. I keep it in thf fridge and takes a helped teadpoin twice a day in a hot drink. Oatmilk almond milk or rice milk. I myself use water as I keep trying to cut calories. A nub of healthy fat necessary when drinking for the uptake. I use coconut oul but olivolja avokado oil etc. Is fine too. Just about a quarter of a teaspoon. Black oepoet when preparing the past is necessary for the uptake. I would never spend money on buying a turmeric capsule or a gimmy. How much turmeric fo we get and we psy through the nose. Turmeric is the most anti inflammatory food we can consume. Golden milk as this drink is called is part of the ancient Indian traditional Auydvera medisin. Google and read up about it. Very quick and easy to prepare and have in the fridge to get a very quick healthy drink prepared. If the taste of turmeric is not liked adding a bit of honey fixes that.

    .