Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › Smoking and MG › Reply To: Smoking and MG
-
Community Member
MemberI’ve been using tobacco products since I was six yo. Cigs, cigars and pipes for a while. Stopped cigs. about 9 years ago when I switched to vaping with a mod. The amount of nicotine I take equates to 1/2 pack of Marlboro Lights per week.
Started smoking pot when I was 13 yo. Stopped for many years during business and child rearing days. Started pot again about 3 years ago after I became ill and before I was diagnosed. I found it to brighten my day. Just a couple of hits about 4 in the afternoon and again about 9pm. I checked with my PCP and Nuero after I was diagnosed to check for possible medicinal conflicts. Neither approved in it’s use but have accepted it.
S