Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Treatment for Ocular Myasthenia Gravis › Reply To: Treatment for Ocular Myasthenia Gravis

  • Community Member

    Member

    Paul, you mention this…”This case left me with a case of central serous retinopathy in my right eye.”

    Update please on this condition and has it improved for you, as this is what I have now also got. Fluid appearing in the Retina. I think on both eyes, plus a very small nodule appearing from a month ago when last tested at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. Keep getting a fluttering in the eye and driving not been easy, plus I’m terrible at judging distance now and what appears near to me when parking is actually way out to what I think it is. The problem it appears to me is that there does seem to be a conflict here between my Neuro and the eye specialist as I think the Preds can keep the eye condition  relatively stable and yet eye gut wants me to get off them as they are in his opinion now causing the retinal problems so what does one do? Thats why I asked if anyone noticed an improvement with Vyvgart for Ocular MG as I had one months worth of infusions about 10 weeks ago and thinking another bout cant do me any harm? Certainly better than I was strength wise and balance but my eye condition changes daily.

    Thx. J.