Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Relationships and Social Life › How Does MG Affect Your Relationships? › Reply To: How Does MG Affect Your Relationships?
-
Community Member
MemberI have a very supportive family, but I too feel that no one really seems to really understand the fatigue we all go through. I have said this before, we just need to keep chugging along as best we can and hope better meds come our way. To the person above who has struggled with this for 60 years, I can only hope you have found joy in hidden places! I had looked so forward to Vyvgart coming on the market as I had volunteered for the trial, but I was booted out at the 11th hour because I was turning 75 the next day. I started it last spring, but it has not been the boost I was looking forward to. Have any of you had good luck with Vyvgart infusions? If so, please share.