• Community Member

    Member

    I am currently taking for my myasthenia gravis 35 mg tablets once daily of azathioprine and 2 tablets of 60 mg pyridostigmine three times daily, as well as one tablet of lisinopril  5 milligrams daily one tablet of pantoprazole daily one tablet of Metro polo daily one tablet of Met Forman daily three tablets of hydrocodone daily 10 to pre-Gabalin daily 75 mg each along with a bunch of vitamins daily I wind myself off of some of the hydrocodone by cutting back from 3 to 2 daily for a month, and then one for a week and then one every other day with the pre-Gabalin, I cut back to two a month and one a week and then none with the azathioprine I cut back to 2 1/2 for a month and then two for a month. It’s very difficult cutting back because my body keeps on going through the shakes and difficulty sleeping in and have a colon surgery that was botched by a doctor and that’s contributing to pain and I like to sleep along with the myasthenia gravis I’m just living day by day in a lot of pain that’s all but I know God has better plans for me