Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Research and Clinical Trials › Actual Results using Vyvgart › Reply To: Actual Results using Vyvgart
-
Community Member
MemberI am now almost a year on Vyvgart, I am seronegative.
it has taken some adjustment to the normal dosing, but overall, I will say I am a lot getter today than a year ago.
I continue wit 7 mg prednisone and 4x60mg mestinon.
there are times I have some SOB, fatigue, weakness and the eye droop and double vision never goes away. The part of the cycle I have to wait 3 weeks is the worst but I get right back up when the infusions begin again.
‘Always remembering, this is not a cure, but a treatment and so it has its ups and downs as well.
it is a great treatment for me. I am in the habit of being cautious on schedule and commitments but that is okay, I still do more than many my age.