Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Relationships and Social Life › How Does MG Affect Your Relationships? › Reply To: How Does MG Affect Your Relationships?
-
Community Member
MemberIt has significantly negatively impacted my marriage. I know that my wife, just like others, truly does not understand what MG does to me that keeps me from engaging in the activities I used to participate in and loved to do. The fatigue alone keeps me from doing the things we used to do together, not to mention the double vision and other symptoms. She can’t understand, or maybe just doesn’t believe that the fatigue is as bad as it is. I probably would not have believed it either, until I started to suffer from this myself. I’ve told her if she could just spend 5 minutes in my body, she would understand. This disease has turned my world upside down.