Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Vyvgart side effects › Reply To: Vyvgart side effects
-
Community Member
MemberAfter trying every drug out there, even the newer ones, I got Vyvert. It changed my life. I feel as good as I can after 5-6 y6ears. It wasn’t overnight like some but by the end of the 4 weeks, I feel really good. At first, I thought I was Superwoman and pushed myself to go overboard. Well, I learned that doesn’t work. But even after that, I usually recover in a day or so. For a week or so starting with the infusion day, I have horrible migraines but that is what happens when I get IVIG or any infusion. To me, a small price to pay. After 2 sessions of 4, I am waiting for about 3 months for the next one (tax season). Not sure if I will make it but willing to try.
Good luck to all of you