Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Research and Clinical Trials › Actual Results using Vyvgart › Reply To: Actual Results using Vyvgart
-
Community Member
MemberHi David,
I think it is too soon for long term results as Vyvguard was only approved a year ago. I started Vyvguard infusions 3 weeks ago and after one infusion, I noticed an improvement with my legs and movement. I also don’t take the mestinon as I used to (60mg 4 times daily), coz it used to be every 3-4 hours, my legs would get heavy, I would start to stumble, not be able to take stairs, or get up from a chair without holding onto something, but since starting Vyvguard, my mobility and ease of motion has improved and I don’t remember to take mestinon, unless I’ve had a long day and then my legs get really tired so I take it as needed. For me, Vyvguard has been a miracle to manage MG and I pray there are no long term negative effects.