Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Research and Clinical Trials › Actual Results using Vyvgart › Reply To: Actual Results using Vyvgart
-
Community Member
MemberIt is good to read many of the comments and reactions to Vyvguard. Some are doing better while others are not or still waiting to see how it will impact their health, hopefully for the better.
I am seronegative AchR and diagnosed with MG and a year ago, I couldn’t walk properly, had balance issues and was tripping over my legs, and almost fell a few times, I had difficulty swallowing and had shortness of breath all the time. I had been active and athletic playing tennis 2-3 times a week and walk very briskly, so MG really affected me and I had to give up active sports to avoid falling and injury about 2 years ago. My neurologist started me on IVIG as I’m allergic to steroids every 3 weeks and 60mg mestinon 4 times daily.
Then I saw another neurologist who recommended Vyvguard and tried for the authorization despite my seronegative and miraculously it was approved. This was a gamechanger for me. Since starting the first Vyvguard infusion, I noticed an improvement within days! I am on my 3rd infusion now having stopped the IVIG some time ago after a week, I was able to go up and down the stairs slowly, I’m walking with more ease, my balance is improved and thankfully my eyelids don’t appear as droopy. I really hope Vyvguard gets approved for more of us with seronegative MG!