Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › Describe Your Journey With MG in 3 Words › Reply To: Describe Your Journey With MG in 3 Words
-
Community Member
MemberThere’s some weird issue with the forum software. It seems that if you take too long to type up your comment it seems to freeze when you submit, thus making you think it wasn’t accepted and so you’re hitting submit again, etc. What I do now is type up my comment on another app and then copy and paste it and immediately hit submit. Then I exit the forum and re-enter and find my first submission is there. If it isn’t, then I already have it typed up and can easily copy/paste/resubmit one more time. It’s usually there the first time, and it’s always if I submit a second time. I contacted the webmaster about this, but never received a reply.