Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › COVID-19 and MG › Evusheld › Reply To: Evusheld
-
Community Member
MemberI received the 2 different monoclonal antibody drugs (MAB) in March. I started to get a slight headache, then realized I wasn’t hydrated. Because I had to drive over an hour to get it, I had avoided drinking. So I drank water and the headache left. I will be getting next dose in October. I don’t tolerate vaccines. I suspect it’s the base/preservatives. I wish I could take them, especially with the new ones coming for Covid.
My doctor had said only one MAB drug could be taken, so having been on a MAB I wasn’t sure if she would prescribe another. I’m on Vyvgart and want to add a MAB for Osteoporosis and one for psoriasis, but still trying to find out if that’s OK. I’ve heard from others that are on 4-5 MABs with no problem.