Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › COVID-19 and MG › Have You Had COVID-19 with Myasthenia Gravis? What Was Your Experience? › Reply To: Have You Had COVID-19 with Myasthenia Gravis? What Was Your Experience?
-
Community Member
MemberI got covid after attending a wedding stupidly without a mask. I had fairly mild symptoms but it hit me in the throat area mostly. Very bad dry Cough for a few days and pretty bad covid laryngitis and a mild sore throat. Doctors prescribed some steroid nasal spray and cough meds. I was negative in 8 days but very tired for two weeks. I only had one booster shot last November so I didn’t have much protection left. I will get the new booster later in the fall.
it did not kick up any MG symptoms thankfully because viral illness in the past caused Mg symptoms . I am antibody positive MG for five years now.