• Community Member

    Member

    I would also like to add some other things for context.

     

    I have been experiencing hand tremors. They are worse when I hold a pen or mug, but stop if I squeeze my muscles. I get inner tremors through my whole upper body where it feels as though I’m shivering, but I’m not.

     

    My PCP was supposed to refer me to a cardiologist as I get light headed often and when I sleep on my side my heart is beating as fast as it can possibly go, so much so that my body feels like it’s vibrating. The PCP wanted to get the other issue figured out before he sends me to a cardiologist. At this point I’m giving serious thought to seeing my old PCP whom moved to New Hampshire (I’m in Massachusetts). I am also going to speak with the Endocrinologist and Rheumatologist when I see each of them next month.

     

    Paul