• Community Member

    Member

    I have 11 autoimmune diseases which are all severe and have never been in remission. I also have a rare inherited immune deficiency called CVID -Common Variable Immune deficiency.

    I am also on three immune suppressants. So my immune system is shot. I had severe reactions to the second and third vaccines so instead of getting another booster one of my docs suggested EvuShield. I am a doctor as well and had read several papers on EvuShield. It is two monoclonal antibodies and approved by the FDA to be given every six months to immunocompromised patients. I usually don’t tolerate things well but I had no side effects what do ever. The nurse stays for an hour to observe you for cardiac issues. I have high cholesterol diabetes high blood pressure have had one heart attack and have Afib and have a rare form of endocarditis from my lupus. I tolerated it great. No symptoms at all and no cardiac issues