Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Multiple Diseases with MG › Reply To: Multiple Diseases with MG
-
Community Member
MemberI have been in REMISSION from my ACUTE OCULAR MG and ACUTE GENERALIZED MYASTHENIA GRAVIS since 11-27-2020 … after I left my fifth hospital of 2020. No a single doctor was able to diagnose MG .. despite having every single symptom. I was finally diagnosed by a third floor nurse, who had been in the wards long enough to recognize my MG symptoms. It took me 8 months to be diagnosed. Every doctor was cluelessly educated, I was finally diagnosed and have been in remission from ACUTE OCULAR MG and ACUTE GENERALIZED MG.
I had my original five hours of five days of IVIG at the start … and have been on CELLCEPT 2000 MGs daily and MESTINON 180 MGS daily ever since.
I was on that NASTY STEROID PREDNISONE at the start … but it gave me HORRID ONSET INSOMNIA, a huge weight gain (lost 43 lbs in 6 months being undiagnosed beforehand), and the PREDNISONE along with the STATINS drugs …. they were giving me …. gave me MEDICALLY INDUCED DIABETES II.
But I am in DIABETES remission, as tapered off PREDNISONE by 11-27-2020, and off shooting up with LANTUS shots since they were tapered off on 10-25-2021.
So my current disease duo is MG and ACUTE ONSET INSOMNIA … and I am still trying to find a REAL doctor, who will analyze my three in lab sleep studies and fix my insomnia. My doctor referred me to a sleep study facility ….. not to a DOCTOR ….. so my ALL STRIPES RARE DISEASE RESEARCH GROUP has found over 792 missing medical documents … and my three LAB STUDIES to translate still. They also located my missing three types of ANTIBODIES tests …binding, bonding, and modulating … all were over the ROOF… so I am SUPER POSITIVE MG.