Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › Neck Weakness and Pain › Reply To: Neck Weakness and Pain
-
Community Member
MemberGreetings, and I have had MG for around 5 years, and never really thought the somewhat minor, but constant and annoying, neck pain as a result of MG , but rather anthesis. I have had a tilted head for a long time, even prior to my MG diagnoses, but never really thought much about it. My physicians have never asked me about my neck pain or about my tilted head, so hearing others having that issue is extremely interesting. What I am discovering is that although my physicians all are associated with one of the major medical institutions in the country for my condition, they still seem to not be able to connect all the dotes. Thank you all for enlightening me on this condition.