Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Research and Clinical Trials › Actual Results using Vyvgart › Reply To: Actual Results using Vyvgart
-
Community Member
MemberJessica,
if you are referring to me as being positive, I am not.
I am without a doubt Seronegative.the FDA in only approved it for ACHR positive patients so the Seronega would not sku the results making it available for no one.
as a Seronegative, my doctor and infusion company were both instrumental in obtaining VYVgart for me. Not an easy task.
it has been short of a miracle treatment.
NO side effects as others report.
everyone responds different.
whether they are positive or negative.
that said, it does have mostly good results.
I am now middle of 3rd cycle.i find it takes 2 infusions each cycle where it really takes off.
I’ve had some interruptions with Covid and a car crash impacting my treatment. Even with, it is a very positive experience.anyone Seronegative needs to have a doctor and infusion company that knows how and is willing to go the extra mile to make it happen which includes lots of supplemental financial copay and insurance help.
i know they, infusion company , is hoping to get more clients on board that are Seronegative given my positive results.
I wanted to set the record straight for anyone reading this thread that I AM Seronegative! Getting VyVgart and doing well with it.
BTW, the initial phase included Seronegative and they had good results just not as good as positive because not all Seronegative are truly MGers. They may have other autoimmune issues.
again, They wanted it to market and we would have possibly ruined it for all.