Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › First Signs of MG › Reply To: First Signs of MG
-
Community Member
MemberThank you Patricia! I really appreciate your response.
Yes, I used to also “pick up everything” being a teacher…chairs, small childnre…
and working for Pepsi…building towering displays in markets
yesterday people were clapping for me!..singing on the nursing home circuit…want to do it as long as I can because I understand a lot of people can lose their voice and worse…my piano playing friend and I had so much fun…my first singing teacher turned 100 and it was where she lives now…I move from denial to YIKES..and as things are increasing I”m in YIKES mode more often..not trying to be funny..just scared I guess…thanks for your kind words…I wish you the best Patricia! Hugs, michelep.s. does your treatment involve weight lifting?
also I have experiencing cramping in my feet and toes..never had that before..is it related?