Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › First Signs of MG › Reply To: First Signs of MG
-
Community Member
MemberFirst signs of MG for me was Palsy on the left side of my face. I woke with blurred vision and when I looked in the mirror I thought I must of had a stroke. Once I got the diagnosis it was still about 12 months before I got IVIG – Life changer it’s been about 10 years now and would have a fit if I was told I couldn’t have it any more, combined with Mestinon, Pred and Azathiaprine I am probably the best I can be. My eyes have definitely deteriorated but I have a collection of autoimmune conditions. Lupus, Neuromyatonia to name a few combined with being a Diabetic I never know what condition is making feel the way I do. Thankfully I work for a company that is supportive and allows me to work from home. I still get horrendous muscle spasms which can appear anywhere in my body but prior to IVIG I was useless.