Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Soliris (Eculizumab) and MG › Reply To: Soliris (Eculizumab) and MG
-
Community Member
MemberHi everyone I have been on soliris for all most 3 years and in the beginning I had some side effects like my neck ached so bad for the longest time I almost went off it but, finally it went away. (though I do have to say that I react to all most everything ) I have been doing great on it so far. Have been thinking about Ultomiris because of just 8 weeks tx. not every 2 weeks. But my doctor really wants me on Vyvgart they were in the study phase for that. I’m a little scare of that for it’s once a week for 4 weeks and then not again until symptoms appear. Which if I’m traveling what happens then? Has anyone taken Vyvgart? please let me know and how did you like it?