• Community Member

    Member

    I have recently started with water Kefir if you don’t know it you can google it

    this is very easy and simply to maintain the production

    i also eat plain natural unsweetened yogurt and I find that this helps to replace and maintain the healthy stomach bacteria which in my case seems to be lessened due to the medication

    my other daily supplements are vit D Ubiquinol 200mg and Astaxanthan

    I am not in remission I do take mestinon 60 mg as required and as fewer times as possible myfortic 500mg twice a day and 5 mg preg

    i play tennis 4 times a week for 4 hours plus and this makes a big improvement to my day

    cold swim every morning including winter and infra saunas at least every week

    I do get IVIG every 4 weeks now being extended to 6 weeks to try to wean me off it

    hope this helps in some small way

    all the best Ron