• Community Member

    Member

    Hello Everyone

    About this topic, in regard the Covid-19 vaccine, I have to tell you, after my 3rd dose of Pfizer in October 2021, I am experiencing an exacerbation on my MG symptoms. More fatigue,  heavy legs and arms. And a lot of double vision. I feel very weak. Right now I am taking 2500 Cellcept. And 60 mg of mestinon daily. Since, many years ago, I have not experience my MG condition so badly, as now. I went to visit my neurologist. I mentioned to him, that I suspected about the covid vaccine, probably increase the amount of the Ach antibodies in my system. But, he told me, there were not data about that. But, today I read about a study, who stated, Covid-19 vaccine do not lead to increase or worsen MG. Well, maybe they are right. But, in my case, I’m pretty sure is not like that. My ACch R binding Antibody test came out with a very high level result. (340.0) After all those results, My Dr. Suggested to me to try the new Vyvgart fusions treatment. So, I’m schedule to start  on July. One infusion per week. Total of 4.
    I hope, this will take me back, at the same way I was, before taking the vaccine shots. I want my energy and life back, pronto.