Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › Any Tips For Traveling Internationally With MG? › Reply To: Any Tips For Traveling Internationally With MG?
-
Community Member
MemberI am back from my 23 day trip to Morocco and Tunisia and I want to thank everyone again for the good advice. My symptoms resolved before I left and did not return to ruin things. I remained on 40mg Prednisone daily but due to stomach issues cut my Mestinon down dramatically to 30 mg twice daily. I took the medication during the middle of meals as many advised and that worked well. I also tried to eat smaller portions avoiding fried foods. I drank booze but not to excess. On international trips trip insurance is a smart buy MG or not…but especially now with MG. I carried my MG medical history and a list of drugs to avoid. Best advice was to just do it!