Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Diet, Exercise, and Supplements › When Exercise Is More Than a Workout › Reply To: When Exercise Is More Than a Workout
-
Community Member
MemberI am going to try Rick’s great advice for techniques to use. Before the MG, I never understood fatigue and I am still trying to wrap my head around it. I have the same symptoms the others who have commented said such as doing better in the morning, can only exert so much at a time and the randomness of fatigue some times.
I feel like I am becoming lazier so I try to do as much as possible in the mornings before fatigue gets me. I feel like I should push it, ignore it but it is sometimes hard to do.
I am now taking Vyvgart (infusion #3) which I am starting to see incremental improvement so I have been able to do a bit more. I try to pace myself and plan rests the day before, after or during a big activity day.
Hoping to have the energy again to get back to normal activities and worried about knowing the difference between actual fatigue and feeling lazy.