Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Relationships and Social Life › Do You Speak Up if Someone Offends You Talking About Your MG? › Reply To: Do You Speak Up if Someone Offends You Talking About Your MG?
-
Community Member
MemberNot so much. Sometimes it is frustrating when you know it is your neck and middle back that is causing your headache and discomford and a friend/family member suggests you should do this or try this or drink this….very annoying. I then blow my top and tell them in no uncertain words that I KNOW WHERE THE PAIN COMES FROM.
Somehow people always tend to know more than you.
I suffer a lot from cramps in my legs…even when I am sitting in a restaurant I will have to jump up and stretch my legs to get the cramps out. And then you will get it: try Manesium, take more salt etc.
I sometimes feel like swatting a person to the ground when this happens.