Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Research and Clinical Trials › What happened to efgartigimod/Vyvgart for seronegative MG? › Reply To: What happened to efgartigimod/Vyvgart for seronegative MG?

  • Community Member

    Member

    I completed my 4th infusion of vyvgart last week.

    about half way into the 2nd infusion, I began noticing subtle things. Less naps, forgetting mestinon.

    Then 3rd and 4th infusion, those and other “subtle” changes.

    after the 4th, the next day was a big improvement. Not like ready for a marathon, but gradual daily improvements. Much like the snowflake description of our disease. Not every day the same but of course the more I do, a couple days later I might get pretty tired. Much different though.

    note when you have had the disease for 10 years, we naturally schedule our time so this habits don’t disappear immediately.
    I am convinced there is a significant improvement. If it had to out a number to it, I would say I am 70-75% better, maybe a little more. Hardly any SOB, few and shorter naps.
    I can go all day, sometimes till 11 pm.

    I’ve been told that it can take 2 or even 3 cycles before a patient might experience improvement. But it is real.
    I hope this becomes available to all Seronegative patients. It’s worth the opportunity.

    ‘absolutely no side effects.

    down to 7.5 mg prednisone.

    i have to remember that reduction will cause MG like symptoms.

    good luck to all.