Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › Mestinon 60 mg verses Mestinon XR 180 mg › Reply To: Mestinon 60 mg verses Mestinon XR 180 mg
-
Community Member
MemberHi Amy, In august of 2019 I started Soliris. Once a week four times, since then every 2 weeks and still do. Never have done plex, But I do get IVIG ( 10% Immune globulin) every 2 weeks on the opposite weeks of Soliris. The Soliris helped with all my weaknesses, swallowing, chewing, double vision, arms, breathing, neck,
<div class=”AppleOriginalContents”>Eyelids, face muscles and hands.I still have weaknesses in jaw, arms, swallowing, double vision but not near as bad as before. I also take a 180mg SR mestinon and 2mg prednisone. Medicare is covering all but the deductible. That is the only insurance that I have. Soliris gave me my life back, now I am walking 2 miles a day, cutting firewood , yard work and stay active in other ways. Sorry to hear about your brother. Hope this helps. 😊 Dave</div>